HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports, page-24

1. 2,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Hi Angelinvestor

The time value of money is important and I think I’m up about 250% in a year or thereabouts so it makes other investments look very shabby!.

If Hammer double soon another 100% ain’t looking too unacceptable lol!..
    but seriously the propensity for growth of Cu assets in the coming 12 months is massive given existing deposits can expand, and as we’ve many shallow easily mineable contiguous fresh targets, set for imminent drill outs.

I’ve often sold speculative ones way too early and so given the common sense style quality of management the rear view mirror will reflect that we should’ve bought this stock till da cows come home.
    As for Au in WA it’s either a matter of finding lots more to mine it ourselves but I’d anticipate that a big player might offer to buy our tenure soon, then we can simply ramp up QLD copper and gold operations with more big boys in a hot pursuit.
    Look at CHN I held at 20c received early dividend then sold a bit higher, then they’ve gone to the moon, so don’t look at daily weekly ups downs, just consider this big picture as part of your superannuation, but with far more percentage upside and end return!.
    Don’t forget Dan’s contacts and valuable experience at Sandfire is a huge key and benefit in the understanding of what’s essentially required to succeed.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $6.599K 170.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120816 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.