PEX 8.00% 13.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi SSA Yes end of month included a few firsts for Peel ….with an...

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Hi SSA

Yes end of month included a few firsts for Peel ….

with an early quarterly, Jim adding his comments & some pragmatic expertise, and every metal we have in ground is up significantly tonight with Cu about to test $10k USD

again which all augurs well for our highly under valued enterprise value. Regardless of market ructions we are on the right track and perhaps we might soon see some grade results from Mallee Bull and Wirlong strategic drill positioning in the ongoing and improving tonnage quest.
    I note the larger than usual bids today and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a build is occurring to protect from an almost inevitable takeover or merger scenario which would to our patient shareholders delight at least see a fast track toward production. Interestingly both Mallee Bull and Wirlong are far from drilled out especially along strike and definitely at god knows what great rich depth.

As an IPO participant it will be gratifying to see certainty build, toward cash flows, from either an off take, or via a timely takeover, from a very substantial mining company.
    I think Jim has the necessary expertise to pull all the five deposits together in an appropriate order of timing and I think it will become much more appreciated and easier to fund given Cu and others are surely tightening in supply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $4.289K 33.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 49999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.