WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports, page-372

1. 4,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    ... PH do you even understand what that is ? ...

... PH you have gone from around 10 WWI mindless posts a day for well over 12 months ... to near zero once WWI sunk below 0.030 ... so now a maybe 'in the red' PH has returned and seemingly by your posts - angry .. 'looking for someone to blame' ...

... HC may just be a rumor mill and liked-minded chat room ... there is no Masterplan ... lol ...

... PH you posted you contacted WWI ? ... did you ask what type of boat upgrade or golf holiday maybe happening in 15 years ? ... because you understand that this mine maybe 27 years ... so that maybe a nice long earner ... and the current share-price ? ... who cares? / look at the BIG PICTURE [grandkids?] ... CURRENT share-holders may care - big-time !!

... WBP ... operations update ... stockpiling update ?

... CURRENT share-holders have and are supporting the group through this WBP build-up period ... for what return ? ... to maybe be diluted and then consolidated over and over until WBP ramp-up numbers ? ... in 4-7 years ? ...

.. if WWI think it's a cool idea not to update the market ... then the market may act according ... one would think after all those Papua years of maybe this same same style of operating, that WWI may have progressed ...

... so back to your WWI conspiracy PH ... of course the share-price has nothing to do in part with performance ?

... there is a long mine development ahead ...
    and share-holders may need/demand better ...

... Big Gold Mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $7.408K 497.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2010797 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 84214 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.