WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

You two need a hug again today? Might want to go on any other...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198

You two need a hug again today?
    Might want to go on any other prospector/developer/research stock and see that marketing is part and parcel of this game.

Apep I looked back at your profile and you were up with Pennyhaul for pumping this stock at one time. YOUR timing in and out was bad and somehow that’s the companies fault. You messed it up and now that’s the companies fault? You attack anyones dignity it might be good to look in the mirror.
    I know one thing for sure you guys believe in the stock otherwise you’d just walk away like the other 99% of people that realise it’s all about timing. Sometimes you hit it sometimes you don’t. You don’t often do well in your case when you come in blind and have badly researched positions and expectations. You just expected to make easy money and that’s a dream.
    Just because you bought in at MR approval without realising the process post that milestone leaves only you to blame.

Forward looking statements are part and parcel of every single stock. Well and truely time for you both to grow up and act like men with a little decency.

Get a life the pair of you instead of clogging this place with your whinge as I and other holders/interested buyers want to have sensible discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.