WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports, page-24

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Michael Quinert and Jac Van Heerden have two, maybe three brain cells put between them. They had a promising future with a lot of potential post MR, but they were unable to achieve anything but embarrassing failures. If I'm being honest with myself, I held this because I went from 300% in the green to the red and felt bad exiting something I was once so up on. But it's clear management isn't turning this around anywhere.

"I don't know what's happening with the share price"

Astonishing comment by MQ, given people are having to use satellite images to determine company progress. 2 back to back raises permanently damaging the capital structure. Poor management of cash. Failure to gain shareholder trust with rhat MR resource reduction late arvo friday stunt.
    Inability to execute a simple EMI. Wrong equipment? No significant progress of funding in 1+ year. More dilution ahead. Rehashing of same reports for over a year now with 0 effective progress since MR approval.

On the next day that WWI ramps itself a bit, maybe 10% like it randomly does (before plummeting 30% shortly afterwards) I'm out of it. Will find somewhere else to make those profits back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.