WWI 7.69% 1.2¢ west wits mining limited

In actual fact both Mintails and DRD surrendered some of there...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    In actual fact both Mintails and DRD surrendered some of there tenement areas and those areas became WWI. WWI actually sold some of there tenement area back to Mintails for $9 million back in 2010/2011 or 2012 and that money was spent building the airport / runway at Derewo. While WWI was focused on Derewo the mines dept in SA were going to cancel the tenements WWI owned in South Africa. By then Derewo was failing and it was a perfect storm where WWI came close to bankruptcy but luckily they had no debt, they went to court to fight for the tenement in SA and won. It was during there case to keep the SA tenement that they were told about or became aware of an old shed that contained old drilling records on thei tenement. On inspection they realized that where infastructure was originally built but no longer existed, those areas had not been mined for the gold. After Mintails went into administration, the authorities tried to put blame onto WWI for the mess left on the area Mintails had bought from WWI in 2011/2012 because the area was still in WWI's name. When WWI looked into it further Mintails had submitted the paperwork to transfer ownership to Mintails but once Mintails knew they were in trouble they went to the mines department and requested the transfer paperwork back without WWI's knowledge. Mintails had technically committed fraud I think in the hope WWI would get the blame and have to clean there mess up. They were worrying days for me and the board and i really thought i would loose my investment in WWI which by then was well over $100,000.

I really should not question MQ. He kept it all going for many years not drawing an income whatsoever other than costs to cover his expenses. Derewo would have been a big win for MQ but illegal miners and corrupt police made it to hard to continue. At Derewo the source of the gold in the river was very close and most likely in our tenement. The size and purity of the nuggets in the Derewo river was just amazing and had WWI been succesful i reckon they would of found the 40 million ounces of gold they reckon was in the hills close by. The illegals nade it to dangerous to pursue.

Honestjy MQ has stuck it out where most would have given up on West Wits Mining. If SA comes off, it is only because of MQ that it did. I know I am getting frustrated it is taking so long and yes I think I am banned from talking to MQ now because I gave him a really hard time about the EMI recentjy, but i know him enough after all these years, he is not going to let this project fail. I reached out to MQ for the first time in November last year when i had some concerns about the raising at 3 cents so its not like I have been talking to him for years, just to clarify that.

Also if anyone thinks MQ will give this oroject away in a takeover, you are mistaken. He has worked to hard to get to this point. Inagine his peers giving him a hard time because ho sold out for $40 million. If WWI gets a hostile takeover, which is my hope, the share price will quickly go up to reflect its true value. i also hope if WWI gets approached for a sale or takeover, they announce it immediately so the market can decide its true value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $30.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.119K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6775158 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1896690 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.