ION 7.69% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

Thanks for your take on Ge @we9smia (I actually didn't realise...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 390 Posts.
    Thanks for your take on Ge @we9smia (I actually didn't realise it was classified as a REE). I suppose though, Au, Ag and Ge were successfully extracted from Weolyu previously. I'm totally unaware of the environmental issues, however, I'm sure that our SAU team will look after the South Korean environment responsibly.
    SAU probably will have enough cash to drill out JORCs all over South Korea, possibly pick up some more tenements and drill JORCs out of key Kalgoorlie projects. 2017 and 2018 are taken care of, with respect to funding, and the company is unlikely to have to raise extra capital for these purposes.
    Cannon is a very likely source of further cash , and we all wait with baited breath for more news on this front. Management are obviously looking at different options for further cash generating projects. Weolyu is an exciting option being looked at. It might actually be an idea to send concentrate Au/Ag/Ge across the bay to Shandong China for toll treatment. SAU will need mills in the medium and longer term (both countries). However, initially, high margin Au-cash generation could be a way to fund future larger mining operations without having to excessively dilute. Simon Mitchell has made it clear to the market he is hell bent on not diluting the shareholder base. Even if he keeps CRs to a bare minimum, we'll all be better off for it in the long run. Imagine keeping our percentage stakes in SAU, without significant erosion, and enjoying 100-200 thousand ounces per annum production, let's say in say 2019 or 2020! This is achievable IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.