ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

I was all in when SLR was 15 cents. I thought it was a " no...

1. 390 Posts.
    I was all in when SLR was 15 cents. I thought it was a " no brainer" and an absolute steal. Then it hovered between 13.5 and 15 cents for what seemed an eternity. It broke up to 30, then down to 18. Archetypal " wall of worry" story. I agree with Brinvestor about the comparison in sentiment between SLR and SAU. I would add that SAU has far better fundamentals than SLR, vis a vis, taking into account their respective market caps.
    The thing to remember that SLR had a 5 bagger with only " business as usual" type, change in fundamentals ie nothing changed that much that shouldn't have already been baked into the cake. SAU needs to catch up, in this comparative sense 3 fold by simply proving it's viability to the market makers. The low SP of many good mining companies were priced like the market had considered them not viable (SBM, NST, NCM, RRL, GOR, SLR and many others). This is what the market is essentially rating SAU at the moment. All of those companies survived and SAU will too. Successful addition to production and reserves will be SP fuel on top of the 3 fold re-rating it requires to catch up to its peers for proving viability alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.435K 452.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791393 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2128208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.