SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

=, nice to see you still have your sense of humour. I find the...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    =, nice to see you still have your sense of humour.

I find the more depressing aspect is the lack of any exploration activity reported, major expense being administration, etc. I do wish that, with time on the company's hands, they would cease to simply regurgitate - quarter after quarter - the same material ad nauseam, with everything treading water waiting for KPMG......I can't remember the name of that bird, the one that goes around and around and around in ever decreasing circles until it disappears up it's own .....well, I'm sure you all know the one.
    A recapitalization ....will this involve a consolidation.....God forbid. At 0.001 what are the options? If some monies can be found will any of it go into actual exploration/research?

I have and still do support this outfit as I feel the asset base merits it, and I'm sure we could all use a good outcome but I wonder if.....instead of just looking for new opportunities ....PV is looking for another JV, ahead of a KPMG result which will not come till next year, using some of the non-JV prospects even if only to remain compliant with the Dept of Mining spend and work requirements on the non-JV licences........and
    towards this end -at the risk of being repetitive - get the damn WP report (if that is possible, and if it be not possible, then mention why in the report), to keep SH's informed.
    I'm not enthusiastic about BML changing horses in mid-stream. BML has good cobalt,
    whereas to me at least, the Ta and Li grades (only soil samples admittedly) were nothing to get excited about, and way down the track. Nickel and especially copper prices are recovering well, and cobalt is in the stratosphere.

BML has a good asset in Maibele.....why not recover it, and do something with it. In fairness to PV, I am sure he is working on it.

Nice day all. Apologies for too many posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 59890139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.