CXO 6.59% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report 30 June 2017, page-28

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    Very solid report. They certainly have been very busy as indicated. Happy they elaborated on Zola. But I am not making the same mistake as last week and reading too much into it, this time with positive thoughts. Even though extra drilling and the mention of "lithium content" and "spodumene" is encouraging. I have exhausted myself unnecessarily speculating. Not doing it! Will wait 2 weeks.

Interesting in seeing the results from Barrow Creek. Some decent pegs down there.
    Also the follow up from Grants area has caught my eye. Everytime I have talked with them Grants DSO with possible extentions to the resource gets mentioned. Although I am not expecting anything dramatic with JORC increases every bit helps considering 1.8mt will be worth approx $60m FCF.

Ringwood area. Well, what can I say, it just keeps getting bigger and there are decent Li anomalies in the soil and rock chips to boot. The mouth waters thinking about it. But...... the drill will tell us soon.

They have taken alot of soil samples from everywhere it seems.

Many have pointed out that it is obvious geo's are charge. Judging from this report and the thoroughness and thought that has gone into identifying targets. I say hallelujah! Just what I want in an exploration company.
    When the time comes and other skills are required as long as they can identify the skill gaps and act, thats enough for me atm.

Well, lets see what the Zola assays bring. Is there or isnt there?
    Last edited by Brumbie: 31/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.006(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $1.680M 17.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 228125 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 335231 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.