CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report 30 June 2020, page-64

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Hi everyone,

So assuming I've just added this up correctly, we are sitting at around 40.5 million shares (give or take) and we are about 8.5 million shares away from being able to request a meeting. Extremely close at being able to trigger the threshold but I encourage people to keep coming forward even if we think we are over the line (just in case we are not) but also so that we have weight in numbers.

In the meantime, in order to get the ball rolling, we will need to follow some of the general rules listed in the hyperlink below.

https://hallandwilcox.com.au/thinking/the-right-of-members-of-a-company-to-call-a-general-meeting-under-the-corporations-act/

Notably, we need to present to the company secretary the following.

A request for a meeting be in writing
    state any resolution to be proposed at the meeting
    be signed by the members making the request (I'm not sure how we will do this but maybe electronic signatures on a shared drive document?)
    and be given to the company.

The directors must call the meeting within 21 days after the request is given to the company and the meeting is to be held not later than 2 months after the request is given to the company.

Obviously, we will need to discuss a little more about any motions that the shareholders might think are good to be put forward but in the meantime to get the ball rolling and as requested, here is the email I can be reached at.

[email protected]

If you could send your name, what your name is on Hot Copper (so I know who you are) and any relevant contact details we should be able to get the ball rolling shortly.

I'm going to lay my cards on the table and admit I am extremely busy at the moment and have also never actually done this before so if a more experienced pair of hands wants to step up on this one, I am open to that. In the meantime, maybe we could use the initial details to set up a whatsapp or telegram to get started.

Please leave any comments or suggestions below that might be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.