CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Good initiative mate, I won't state my holdings on here as I...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Good initiative mate, I won't state my holdings on here as I value my anonymity - once you have a holdings size, it can be linked to that range in the share registry and can work as a data point for future identification when compared against your actual holding name, noting that the post will stay on HotCopper for a very long time. I am not concerned about now whilst CXO is a penny dreadful, but more for when it is not (yep I am still confident/hopeful). As you all know, this is a completely open forum. That said, I would recommend getting in touch with management first and asking for an explanation (I will write them an email tonight - they are normally pretty prompt at getting back to me). I was not familiar with the requirements for an SGM, but if it can be scheduled out to 2 months from the date the request is sent to the company - 2 months is a long time. If CXO release a couple of cracking announcements over the next month or so, will the purpose for the SGM still be relevant, and more importantly, will all members that state they want it now, still want it then? Especially noting that the AGM will be in November - 3 months away.

I agree the company's communication appears to have dropped off again, and just the other night I found myself reviewing the announcements for last year and this year just to remind myself of what has actually been released. I looked at a post of mine from July last year, where I stated that no way could CXO be sub 5c early this year.....yep, got that one wrong. I reflected a bit on that post and thought I had better refresh myself on actual achievements - I am not selling and won't yet, but I agree with @seaemay, the time for hanging on is drawing to a close.

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.