CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report 30 September 2017, page-122

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    G'day seaemay, I thought it may of been you

Agree. Observation hill was a major focus last qtr. 121 RAB holes drilled in an effort to discover and define pegs in the area. And as seen in the paragraph you've quoted, the results of the 5 RC drill holes were pretty disappointing. But like I said, the positive is that these 5 RC drill holes weren't drilled at our existing high grade spod prospects, or our prospects which have the most potential.

In relation to the deeper RC drilling planned at observation hill for this qtr, on page 16 of the quarterly they state that this drilling is planned to occur at BP33. Now this is something to get excited about! We are drilling an existing high grade spod target, and hopefully many of the 121 RAB holes occurred at the BP peg swarm, resulting in some nice pegs in the area to RC drill.

Throw in RC drilling at grants and Sandras, I for one can't help but get excited. RC drilling is what excites the market, and as we are drilling existing high grade targets, there's every chance we could see the type of reporting to market like what we saw during phase 1 in 2016.

Announcements dropping every week announcing some nice high grade good length intersections...wouldn't that be great (again)?

Oh yeah, Let's not forget the DSO that's 3 weeks away

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.