CXO 3.19% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

From what i can gather from the quarterly. "Core also RC tested...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    From what i can gather from the quarterly.

"Core also RC tested pegmatites at Ah Hoy, Razorback, Lionels and Vickis Prospects (5 holes for 676 m)."
    Also 5 Rc holes at zola which resulted in low grade intersections. Yet (table 1) states that 15 Rc holes were drilled.

"Core continued shallow RAB drilling in EL29698 Observation Hill during the quarter. A total
    of 121 holes for 2944 m were drilled."
    "A second-phase of Resource drilling is planned to commence at Grants to increase the
    proportion of the Resource in higher category on which to base and publicly report the
    outcomes of Core’s ongoing feasibility studies and economic modelling for the potential
    mining and development of Grants"

RAB drilling at grants and the other prospects have been ongoing last quarter and Rc drilling at grants west to start soon.

"Core has also completed a large RAB drilling program at Ringwood, a technique the company
    has used to assist in targeting the deeper drilling. All up, 209 holes for 2461m have been
    drilled at the prospect during the September Quarter."
    "Core remains bullish that economic grades
    of lithium can be discovered in this extensive area, given that grades of >3% Li2O have been
    encountered in drilling at the nearby Sandras Prospect."

Drilling over 209 rab holes should provide a good insight on new rc drill sites also a good understanding of the pegmatites dimensions.
    Although i dont recall any Li20 grades above 3% drilled near Sandras?

"A second phase of shallow RAB drilling is currently underway at Ringwood Pegmatite Swarm to establish and define the large-scale pegmatite targets, identified during phase one
    drilling, including Mastorermes and Turkey Buzzard Prospects. Further RC drilling is planned in due course at Ringwood once the current RAB drilling results have been assessed."

We could expect a phase 2 Rc at ringwood announcement maybe within the week with a nice updated on there Rab traverse lines.

"RC Drilling and possibly further diamond drilling is planned at the high-grade BP33 Pegmatite during the December Quarter to test continuity and scale of lithium mineralisation."

Would be nice to see an extension to bp32 and bp32w imo i believe bp33 was the main reason behind the Ltr acquisition the further dso tonnage.

"Detailed planning, field assessment and mapping is currently underway on the new Bynoe tenements subject to the recent acquisition agreement with Liontown. Already Core has been able to identify existing Liontown targets that have significant upside, and thesewill be outlined in announcements in the near future."
    "RAB and RC Drilling is being planned at a number of high priority, historically mined
    pegmatite targets during the December Quarter. This is being designed largely to test
    continuity and scale of lithium mineralisation in priority pegmatites identified by Liontown
    Resources."

An update on the ltr pegmatites in the near future with rab and rc drilling to take place.

It seems to me last quarter was mostly mapping and Rab drilling to plan for this quarter which looks like aggressive Rc programs.
    Given that exploration costs will be $3.2mill
    Hopefully thats enough drilling to see if we have something of value and i can finally crack open a cold one of brumbie's freshly brewed beers
    Still confident on that offtake gltah.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $388.0K 4.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1724059 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 1117236 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.