CXO 8.89% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Hey peejay, I do know that grants, zola and ringwood all have...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hey peejay,

I do know that grants, zola and ringwood all have tourmaline.
    Zola was very dominant in dark tourmaline which may explain that theory why we haven't found spodumene there yet.
    I can't find how much tourmaline is present in grants but if there's minimal that may help your case.
    Ringwood mineralogy was variable where most drill holes intersected enriched tourmaline and quartz-muscovite veins ranging from 20cm to 1m.
    Although in the chair mans address he mentioned,
    "we have been disappointed with results so far from Zola and Ringwood. Early drilling at these prospects was unsuccessful however, we have learnt from some early mistakes and will apply these learnings to future exploration in that area. Zola and Ringwood are large targets that remain largely underexplored"
    Also they still remain bullish on an economical resource.
    I'm no geologist but this may have a link on where to drill next?
    I have also noticed that all pegmatites in bynoe have higher grade Li towards the center and a lower grade towards the outskirts of the mineralised zone.

I'm interested to see the central zone of the Mastotermes pegmatite that is yet to be Rc tested and the higher priority targets
    Turkey Buzzard, Sweetheart and Amigo.
    Should hear the commencement of phase 2 Rc program at ringwood shortly. If we get some good quality hits mixed with $120mill plus cash flow from Dso offtake. less capital raising will be needed for a processing plant which will send the Sp far north.
    If good things come to those who wait then this must be fxxxing good
    Gltah cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.008(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 10.0¢ 8.9¢ $3.078M 32.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 334881 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.