CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Hopefully this new hymapper survey can help them with finding...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Hopefully this new hymapper survey can help them with finding spod at Ringwood.

I'm more interested in everything else. They've said a second phase of drilling at grants (where we know high grade spod has been found) will happen this qtr.

They've said drilling at BP33 peg (where we know high grade spod has been found) will happen this qtr. Note the 'regional drilling' at observation hill was just that 'regional' and the whole BP swarm seems to have been untouched, so plenty of upside there..

And they've said that drilling is being planned for high priority targets at Bynoe this qtr, which would be Sandras, and I'm hoping Sandras south.

I'm not sure what happened last qtr, but it would seem that THIS qtr is the qtr that they will be targeting all the targets that we hoped/thought they had been targeting.

Could be quite an exciting qtr. it's the first time THIS SEASON that they are targeting areas that actually have existing high grade spod discoveries already. We might actually have something to cheer about this qtr

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.