CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Thanks @RumJungleNet, I must admit that when I read your post...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

Thanks @RumJungleNet, I must admit that when I read your post this morning (I don't often read them), I thought that most of it wasn't overly relevant to a forum for investors in CXO especially as a lot of it was based on hearsay, but one thing that you did say resonated with me.

You stated that "CXO are one the first new mines to be subject to the new NT Water Act", that got me thinking.....didn't we just release an announcement that stated that we got more water rights..."Existing Core tenements accommodate 70% of the Project’s water requirements and this ancillary Mineral Lease will expand water availability....". It wasn't clear to me at the time of the announcement, but I think this announcement might be linked to the progression of our MMP, which means that management is working on it which is great. It is comforting to know that they are looking for out of the box solutions to solve some of the issues around mine development, and I'm not sure I would have come across this if not for your post.

So whilst you have expressed a desire to not post on the CXO forum anymore, you have genuinely helped me reaffirm my commitment to the company, and for this I thank you. Your post has directly aided in my understanding of the development of the company and I would encourage you to post as much as you like in the future.....you never know what "nuggets of gold" you might highlight! Thanks again mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.