CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report 30 September 2019, page-83

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Friends! Romans! Lend me your ears!

Cast your mind back 6 months ago. We put up with way worse than this in the mid year with no good news coming out whatsoever, very little communication coming from management and a share price sliding out of control. Lets also be honest in saying that the DFS, while extremely solid (go to the bank solid) the tonnage was underwhelming even though we all knew we would make good money if it got off the ground with the DFS quoted figures.

That situation has drastically improved since then and a huge amount of peices of the puzzle have fallen into place.

More good news will have to be released by management (considering the drilling) by the end of the month, without a doubt. The MMP is that crucial piece of the puzzle that unlocks all of this and we are so god damn close its not funny.

Seriously. Park on this till New Years. We have been through so much and victory is within reach. We are all bored and frustrated waiting for the MMP, I get it, I am too..... but logically we know that the checks and balances must be done, that government moves slower than business on these kinds of things and that once we have cleared this hurdle, the throttle can be opened all the way.

We will win. The directors that have come on board recently know they are plugging into a good thing and wouldn't waste their time with a tiny company like ours unless there was a really good reason to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.