CXO 7.14% 9.8¢ core lithium ltd

Mining8 this company is unloved plain and simple. But not for...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Mining8 this company is unloved plain and simple. But not for too much longer.

Massive Undervaluation is eventually recognised.

Our Net cash valuation STILL reflects only 1/8th of Grants true value, zero for Zola's Lithium deposit (Pilgangoora size, dimension and grade), Zero for Ringwood (Ditto Zola), Zero for Zinc, Cobalt, Nickel and Tin and Zero for $54m worth of BMN like Uranium deposit in South Australia.

You can add zero value is being assigned to BP33, Farwest, (Pretty much zero value is being assigned to all All of Finnis), and the zero for Anningie & Barrow Creek, Northern Arunta.....and all heavy pegmatite zones.

Mgt is doing a stellar job, they have not burned much cash at all in the quarter, and yet the drill success is like 99%. Thats outstanding.

If CXO mgt were cricketers that would have a 100 batting average and still not be in the Australian team.

Its insane. But once we burst back through 10c hold on tight. Value simply has to be written back and then up.

Without ramping, you do the math and check it, tell me I am insane or the market is the one that is insane.

You can buy it for 8.3c but for how much longer ? I have number but dont want to be censured for posting it, suffice to say its much. much higher than 24c. Im sure CXO management know exactly what I am talking about. They need to do more insto marketing.

An insto is going to come along one of these days and just simply take out all the shares like they did in SIR. They did it in 24 hours too. Never forget that. That was amazing to watch. Everyone left shaking their heads. Creasy made a fortune.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.007(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $926.1K 9.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117138 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 488484 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.