ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I agree @Brumbie, whilst I have found myself second guessing my current position over the past few days but I, like you, have little evidence to challenge management at this stage. They have done a good job getting the company to this point, and I for one choose to put faith in the human being....they have not given me a reason not to. I have also been considering whether to buy more with the recent selling, but I am going to wait. I am in this one deep enough as it is, and I will do well if the SP ever starts going up, so I am happy to sit back and will consider options if they do a cap raise.

I agree with @wenty In that I think our excess product will be spoken for in the next few months - there is too much of a future for lithium for it not to be absorbed, and we are currently only talking reserves...there is plenty more to come, just takes a bit of patience. If a company is not committing because they want more than we can currently prove we have, to me, it would seem like a safe bet to secure the potential for future supply rather than wait for it to be proved up and risk having someone else jump in. For this reason, i think that finance will come - its just a case of hold tight and wait, I’m well practiced at that by now anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $733.2K 6.101M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2280928 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 3364008 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.