CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I agree @Brumbie, whilst I have found myself second guessing my...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I agree @Brumbie, whilst I have found myself second guessing my current position over the past few days but I, like you, have little evidence to challenge management at this stage. They have done a good job getting the company to this point, and I for one choose to put faith in the human being....they have not given me a reason not to. I have also been considering whether to buy more with the recent selling, but I am going to wait. I am in this one deep enough as it is, and I will do well if the SP ever starts going up, so I am happy to sit back and will consider options if they do a cap raise.

I agree with @wenty In that I think our excess product will be spoken for in the next few months - there is too much of a future for lithium for it not to be absorbed, and we are currently only talking reserves...there is plenty more to come, just takes a bit of patience. If a company is not committing because they want more than we can currently prove we have, to me, it would seem like a safe bet to secure the potential for future supply rather than wait for it to be proved up and risk having someone else jump in. For this reason, i think that finance will come - its just a case of hold tight and wait, I’m well practiced at that by now anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.