ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

You are one bizzare individual. I have gone over my doubts in...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    You are one bizzare individual. I have gone over my doubts in detail many a time from my very first post but I will try and break it down for you. Again

1 - Yes. After quarterly on top of quarterly, announcement on top of announcement, I expect to see a better result in receipts, not 'things are progressing well, feasibility test here, discussion in the Netherlands there' e.t.c... I always think before I respond, perhaps consider doing so yourself. Thanks

2 - Forgive me, I was invested in anteo for over two years, towards the end of that period I dwelled for months on whether I had made the right decision to invest in them, in the end, after hours/days/months of my own research on getting a gage of where the company actually sat, I sold (I've been over this before I think) at a slight loss certainly, but the sp was .097 then. It wasn't my lazy daydreams about tesla and apple that saved me from losing more.

3 - I was not baiting anybody, he questioned the psychology of other investors and in turn I questioned his as IMO, and I do stress my opinion, it's terrible. I did not see what twin had to say and am not bothered in the slightest if he was riled.

4 - Regarding venomous spew
    That was quite clearly I thought, me having a dig at myself in jest as most of my input of late has not been what I would call an endorsement of the company. The fact you somehow read that as dubious speaks volumes about your own mentality, looking for something that simply isn't there, don't get me started on your market manipulation theories and the rest of it .

5 - Regarding hollow spin.

Again. Read the last 16 quarterlies. Hell, read the last 16 announcements. Read how they are worded. Read subsequent mystical assertions made by some of your fellow hc peers. Now simply look at the finiacials over that same period and tell me if you think an adequate job has been done.

The sp has been trending down for a long time. Now down over 75% from its 28c high. You aren't really in a position right now to be interigating me with mundane questions. Perhaps, heaven forbid, it is your own illustrious (was that word too fancy? You're right, there's definitely an alterior motive within it, Deepest apologies.) insight that needs a serious update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.