AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Good Morning Thunder, Implicit in the speculation AZS would like...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8070
    Good Morning Thunder,
    Implicit in the speculation AZS would like to option some of Grupo's land is their anticipation of exploration success.

At the very least extensions to MDP onto Grupo land were acknowledged by Tony at the May GM.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17667938/single Haplo's.

Beyond that AZS have been fairly quiet about regional prospecting and sampling results. Again comments at the May GM suggested the extensive silica caps contained assay results that were more of the same.....Not material at this point! This was before LB drilling....

As a more regional perspective to potential on the Grupo land here is an attached image, which needs to be refined, that may be of use for discussion purposes

Alacran area.jpg

I just tossed together this quick interp of the current google earth image of the Alacran area. Some very distinct colour and texture differences are very obvious. [One possibility I can't rule out is that there are multiple images merged and they have different colours from being taken at different times.] The textures at MDP/LB/MD'T' are very distinctive and reflected on the geology maps as well so they at least are real. Erosion and faulting are probable causes for their current distribution.
    In addition the orange/white/yellowish colour anomalies of La Morita seem to show up in the valleys and northwards towards Cananea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.