AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report-AZS.AX, page-30

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    True smart money I believe has already been all over it as we have seen they are just now like us waiting like us for assays to spell it out for the less forward thinking folk of the world then we will all enjoy the ride to the top together.

It's just stunning to me this is how the confirmation of first intersection of the porphyry system is made, imagine Tony goes out for drinks tonight:

how was your day Tony?

Oh fine just announced our first intersection of a potential 50/100 multi billion dollar copper/gold deposit, no biggie though, just slipped in it the bottom of the quarterly, only spent the last 8 years of my life working towards this massive achievement.

This company is so ridiculous, they need to make stand alone announcements hype it up a bit this is big news whats next are we going to see 500m @ 2% cu and 1 g/t au results, dropped at the bottom of the next quarterly in 3 months from now.

I think you are right though we will likely see smart money continue to buy and a slow grind up in anticipation of these results dropping in the next couple of months, they are dead on right now next 2 holes should locate the main ore body.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.