RGL 0.00% 0.6¢ riversgold limited

I believe the biggest problem at the moment for RGL , and the...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I believe the biggest problem at the moment for RGL , and the apparent ongoing hold up is the fact that the CMP is still outstanding on the ' Pending ' tenements ( which there are 6 out of 14 in total on the Kurnalpi Project )

You can see from the statements made in the March activity statements compared to that at June whereby there is absolutely no comments mades as to the progress of these efforts. So I can see why Investor's might ' Shy Away ' for the time being and perhaps look at other opportunities.....frown.png

From - March Quarterly Activities Statement

" At Kurnalpi, tenement E 25/0583 commonly known as Randall Dam hasbeen granted however 1/3rd is affected by the Randall Timber Reserve194/25. The remaining 2/3rds are available for exploration post normalsubmissions of a Conservation Management Plan (CMP) is being draftedfor approval via the Department of Biodiversity Conservation andAttractions (DBCA) to gain access for the remaining 1/3rd and writtenconsent of the Minister responsible. The CMP also encompasses 4 pendingtenements E 25/573, P 25/2610, P 25/2611 and P 25/2612. "

" Riversgold advises that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, which hasinstigated an overarching statutory and legislated Whole of Governmentresponse, environmental health, personal hygiene and social distancingguidelines have imposed significant day-to-day operational and corporatedevelopment constraints on its business. "

And then from the June Quarter Activity Statement :-

" There was little change during the quarter, however all statutory reporting was completed and the tenements kept in goodstanding. "

" RGL intends to mobilise a field crew to conduct extensive near surface sampling during Q3 2020to extend known prospectsand to seek new ones."

" The target generation activities will progress during next quarter and will be followed by infill and extensional drilling programswhere justified. "

" The beginning of drilling activities will depend on target generation,follow-up field activities and drill rig availability. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $68.25K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 793633 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.