BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report - March 2024, page-42

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I think you guys are forgetting that this is a microcap in a non-favourable sector. No one with deep pockets is going to buy this stock unless they're trying to take it over. This limits share price appreciation, most managed funds will not touch it either because of business mandate conflicting with O&G industry, mum's and dad's wont buy it because its too small or they did and got burnt the last 14 months. Most punters see that the SP hasnt done much and checks here or somewhere else (reddit) where everyone is mad that nothing has happened with the SP... So who does that leave to increase the SP? Honestly, i think its just us current holders, now lets think why we havent really been topping up (not sure if anyone has who has been holding 12 months +)? But i havent touched it because there are more opportunities of value out there.

Logically speaking, a buyback provides us liquidity and potentially stability in the SP (who i am kidding) but i dont like it, i prefer a dividend so we actually get some sort of return (not saying 100% payout, i am saying estimate the next site costs to drill and anything left over should go to shareholders). I dont see this really going up to NTA value unless a few hundred billion barrels of oil worldwide are blown up OR a big player comes in (which if it was going to happen, i think it would have). If management didnt **** around the 12 months prior to the FMDP announcement, we may be seeing some of the gains from the FMDP drilling now but who knows.

We were trading at a PE of something like 4-6 and if that didnt get any new ($$$) investors, i am not sure what will (besides a significant oil discovery). I have tried to keep my mouth shut with matters with BRK but you guys need to be patient another 12 months, and then maybe another 12 months after (it seems to be that kind of stock).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $404.9K 33.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 731951 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 19582970 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 7534426
Last updated 15.54pm 31/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.