BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

No mate, I'm not connected to the company other than being a...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7440
    No mate, I'm not connected to the company other than being a shareholder..

I just ask a lot of questions , have flown to Perth 5 times for the AGM since 2018 ( only missed 2020 due to Covid) so have had a lot of contact with DP and Gracjan as now I know them personally . As a result they do respond to most, but not all of my enquiries....and I have had a lot of those over the last 5 years.

I think you will find that all the people you mentioned also ask the company a lot of questions.. typically the more invested, the closer one keeps an eye on their investment. That is certainly the case for me.

I terms of information that does seem publicly available, it all depends how far you need to dig. I discovered Camino sold it's SWISH assets to CLR a day after the deal was done when the lease transfers popped up on the ( public) leasing site in March 2023. This was a private deal so wasn't announced as such . The lease site had no information of what the transaction value was. It wasn't until I read the SEC filing ( public) for the 2nd quarter CLR filing that it mentioned a transaction in Oklahoma for US$180 million, and a subsequent quarterly had the breakdown of what the PDP value and PUD/ resource/ non operated value breakdown was .

DP has said BRK get approached for deals, sales, purchases all the time so when BRK didn't sell last year, I questioned DP about the process and queried they didn't sell because I assumed the offers they received were crap , low ball offers referencing the Camino deal as an example. He agreed with my supposition.

That's where the reference to to ridiculous low offers came from.

Yes I am very frustrated by the crap share price, but this is not my first rodeo where it has taken a long time for the market to finally respond . My most successful investment in terms of percentages was PSA where the initial investment was done at 11 c, it went no where for years, and then I sold a chunk at $5.6 to help fund the purchase of my dental practice in 1996, ~7 years after my initial purchase. PSA is delisted now, but the the period of growth sustained by 7 years of significant operational success was the driver of the share price gain, which skyrocketed over a short period and peaked at ~$7.20 not long after I sold a chunk.

In terms of @DoubleDown! , I agree with a lot of what he said.

For STI and LTI incentives associated with the new incentive schemes, there need to be KPI's which are transparent , and reasonable.... and there will be, however this was not mentioned in the AGM resolution notes. DP did clarify this very well in the webinar, but in all honesty, the need for clarification would not have been so great had adequate information initially been disclosed in the notes.

DP's clarification mentioned STI incentives will be operations based, and paid in cash. LTI incentives will be shareholder returns based and paid in shares.

On the KPI's I will say this. They need to be articulated before any incentives are issued. We can't have the pass mark for the exam being disclosed after the exam has been taken and marked.

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $13.11K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 19911324 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7084558 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1083250
Last updated 12.32pm 07/06/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.