RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Wow.., been out of touch a few days and the thread has turned to...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Wow.., been out of touch a few days and the thread has turned to panic stations....

I understand but I will try to answer some of the questions..

Xmas party probably paid for by the social fund and the peep show would be pay per use I would assume...

Management probably quiet due to getting down to the nitty grittys with the ASX and trying to keep the temperature moderate and not overheated so that everyone can make rationale decisions..

Why have we not heard anything.. Well if a company has news they absolutely have to release it under the disclosure rules so the fact nothing is currently released means there is nothing concrete to release and we are still at the mercy of the ASX and their timing and schedules... Doesn't mean it won't happen soon it just means they cannot release anything about it yet... The ASX could decide tomorrow that we can trade in a weeks time and then we would have an announcement.. Mid December was the company's best guess to date so maybe we all need to look at that as our trading date given the new rules that have been released by ASX... This is not entirely in the company's hands. They have to do what ASX wants and that is that.

Myself, well I am not going to stress about it till we are getting incredibly close to mid December because that is the timeline the company gave us and so at this point there is no reasons to doubt that. The new ASX rules that bright30 so kindly pointed out that were released on the 2nd november shows we have more leeway than we did before so I personally am hopeful that the dates will hold up.. I am thinking the 19th December after reading the new rules...

Am happy to put it in a box till then at this stage and certainly not stress about it... It is not that far away.. But after that date let's talk again..ok..

After reading the new rules everything won't be finalised by mid December but the whole point is we could be trading again by then and still be going through the ASX requirements whilst being able to trade.. That is all I personally want..

I am pretty sure that is all we all want.. To monetise this great run we have missed out on..

Till then my friends.. Now and then I will post..

Take care and good luck with all of your investments..
    Last edited by JPMax: 25/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.