WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I'm not sure what you are implying Albert- when you say "new"...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm not sure what you are implying Albert- when you say "new" handle or familiar or writing style but happy for you to let me in on it..
    Oh and firstly, let me correct you- I'm a gal not a guy..
    I've been an avid reader of HC threads for many years but don't feel the need to bite at any signs of other's supposed panic or differing viewpoints to mine. This doesn't make me new, someone you think that I'm actually not- it makes me just plain smart! Blk is my only gold stock- amongst varying other stocks and my what I consider- small parcel of monies have been sitting with them-for quite a long time and they have never given me reason to move it on- not even the Management's supposed non-tucked in-sloppy shirts or speech mannerisms.
    Don't see how these viewpoints are relevant to the current SP or my money invested.
    I have bought more, over the past 18 months-2 years- based on them continually ticking milestone boxes, like most companies they have dealt with GP dropping in a hole, uncertain political times- whilst getting a project off the ground and have no doubt they will continue to kick goals and the cycle of time I believe, is what's needed here.
    I also understand that other's may not have this time to give- which is a shame for them..

And if that's the case and people sell, announce it over HC that they've thrown in the towel and they're done- moved on from the company and no longer have binds- my viewpoint is- move on to another thread as I don't see as a long term holder-why I am supposed to deem these comments/viewpoints any longer relevant, particulary the negative kind!

All of my investments right now -are trying to fight back from the cloud of uncertainty that's been hanging over their SP, for some time.
    I'll stick to the old motto - " you believe, you receive.." amd am prepared to ride the cycle through- shame you didn't!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.