AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report - September 2023, page-20

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    One intriguing question re the shortly forthcoming Pacman and Tetris diamond drill holes is this:

Will they be rapidly-drilling and casing RC precollars, down through the top ~350m of cover, followed by diamond tails into the underlying, potentially-mineralised basement?

This would be the most sensible and cost-effective approach, provided that the precollars could be kept straight enough in the cover rocks to stay on target when they get to basement.

If so, they could drill through the top 350m of cover in a single shift and have bottom the RC precollar and start of the diamond tail in visible mineralisation by day-2.

This visible miberalisation could be Winu-style sevondary and native copper mineralisation, or very ibvious potentially gold-mineralised quartz-sulphide veining.

Either way it would be obvious to the drill crew that the target was not a dud, and a trading halt would have to be called, followed by an explanatory anouncememt.

Which is why when I see a price-volume spike like today, I sit up and take note. You never know the minute in this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.