AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Ans: I normally have multiple orders in from the same account,...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Ans: I normally have multiple orders in from the same account, allows you to amend/adjust/cancel easier, plus large single numbers are harder to fill, either from the bid or ask. Alot of orders from others are Day Only orders thus get pulled at the close, so i just ended up with the two orders left together. But normally my orders are mainly on Chi X or centre point, and yes, i'm normally on both the bid and ask when she moves.
    (but i do have largish positions as holds in Super & other entities)

More importantly the volume from today was really one large order late in the day that sparked it, could be just that people realise that the soak has happened from the shortfall placement and no more cheap shares are coming to the market.

Interesting as i posted earlier that our big brother Greatland has been on a tear, it was up another 10% last night....hmmmm

On your other point of visuals, i remember watching a video of the Winu discovery by Rio, and how the Geo's explained that they knew they were onto something very big as the rock chips came up, does not happen with gold, but Cu a different beast, but i'm certainly no Geo, my interest lays elsewhere.

Should be an interesting day, I'm assuming........................Remember we were at 2c before the cap raise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.