MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

The 500k was always going to be repaid in cash and not equity...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The 500k was always going to be repaid in cash and not equity per the announcement. Since the last high of 31c, there has been close to 20m of shares sold on market. The general sentiment on HC has been HOLD including a lot of long termers like yourself, MrG and others. I know a number of us have been holding this since 12c days so I am guessing a decent % of retail shareholders are still holding.

SO there is a high possibility that the 7m con notes would be close to done if in fact it was being sold down. Also, very much appears that the seller doesn’t want to go any lower than 19c which also works out in favour of that speculation.

Let’s put it this way, 20c was the lowest cap raise, 19c was the lowest conversion – sophs & family investors still holding tight. Shareprice is at 19c and it is the 8th trading day today and the SP has not seen ONE green Day.

You’d be silly if you have money in the bank, believe in the fundamentals and not jump in here. Like I said, even if you believe in a dead cat bounce, there is an easy 10-20% to be made here in a matter of days!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.