AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-2

1. 7,117 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow R... I first bought into this stock in the low 2's on the D&D report that listed several silver stocks to keep on your watchlist

of the several only AYN struck me as a potential near term producer given the existing infrastructure they have as it is essentialy the rebirth of MacMins failed operations

I still like the stock irrespective of whether a special report comes out for 3 reasons

1. With all the focus on gold of late silver has been overlooked, should focus shift towards this unloved sector (as it has recently with Uranium) there are very few stocks with which to get pure play exposure AYN being the most advanced I could find

2. These were once profitable operations which failed due to a collapse in the silver price, nothing more nothing less. So long as the silver price holds as it is well above those GFC prices there is no reason to think we cant return to a profitable operation

3. Finally and most importantly the Chairman of this company put up $1m of his own funds at 2.5c

I always say Directors sell for many reasons but they only ever buy for one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.