AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Well Done RobonRomeBots are only effective by placing order on...

1. 1,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Well Done RobonRome

Bots are only effective by placing order on the market. THeir purpose is as follows...

1) Slowly reduce their holdings without being obvious. This is not the case, here, I've looked. You would have dumped at the 13,12.5 without driving the price down gradually. Over all volume of the BOT is not that huge, he had enough scope to sell at a higher price.

but he doesnt want that. Number 5 wants to sell/buy at a lower price.

NOTE: that depending on arrrangements and status with ASX, I doubt he pays Brokerage fees. SO a trade of Buy/Sell at same price IS at NO COST TO HIM.

2) Slowly accumulate their holdings by

a. Forcing Last Price Paid to be always at the BID
    b. Render ineffective Chart Indicators (not all)
    c. Driving down sentiment down! Listen to you all.

The bahaviour of this bot (who ever wrote it is not very smart, better algorithms are out there), has one purpose - to accumulate.

With each trade one of the following happens

1. He bot sells on the market and his other account is on the buy side and pick it up - there is no brokerage to him - his net cost is ZIPPO.
    2. He bot sells on the market and one of us is on they buyer side. This is not a win for him, unless buyers are low at that depth, and he thinks he can drive it down another 0.005 C.

If you set down any studies the behaviour during the day you could possible work out which parcels are likely to be his on the buy side.

And a last point - anyone shorting AYN needs a medical examination. So this dumping/rebuying only works for him IFF we do noy buy the units from him. Say price hits 13c on open, bot kicks in, he's happy to start selling, but if we are waiting at 11.5c, 12c, 12.5c with good numbers on the buy side, you'll find the action will stop because he IS only to sell to us (and not himself).

My suggestion. If it opens at 13c MOnday, then put in a buy for 12c, and let the BOT give you an early Pressie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.