HAV 0.00% 17.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-6

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Never has a truer word been written. I agree that Bob is happy being an explorer as that is his field and he is good at it. But after all these years I think that we all would like to see a bit of mining and I dont think Bob is capable of taking it to the next level. His presentation at the AGM yesterday along with Chris Giles was just plain embarrassing. For two educated men it was a bumbling mish mash of saying very little and not wanting to admit any thing in front of I suspect Glencore. After years of promises this meeting was full of reasons why we were in the same postion as several years ago and to continue to blame PIRSA is getting a little tiresome. Bob is a little naive to think that he can push this through without greasing some wheels or perhaps can I say PALMS. 600 pages of MARP is just plainly over the top.
    The reason given for HAV one day and CUY the next insulted my intelligence. Time for S/Hs to ask questions is a very poor reason.
    IMO I am forecasting that CUY will go the same way as GHT. Not tomorrow but it will happen. I remember Bob saying years ago that HAV was an exploration company not a mining company and that is becoming clearer by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $4.375K 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44145 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 42105 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.