NTM 33.3% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-3

1. 589 Posts.

I can well understand the Austrians coming here and wanting to take the reins after their experience with the capacity (or the so perceived capacity) of the Australians that have been in tenure in this company.

They must think we are brain bead after our representation through Kieth and Bruce......and MK.

Never the less it seems that DCM would have probably had a tap on the shoulder from their european bankers, funders or associated bodies to clean up their books with all the mess in europe at the moment. THey must have wasted alot of coin with MK over the last 8-10 years.

I find it laughable that these idiots have for the last two seasons got the rigs drilling too late and thus have not got the desired covereage of the program. Can someone here please send the BOM website and they can get all historicals from this.

So where are we?.......I see that a partner will be slotted in and BOOM....we all get diluted again for the multiple time (ok...it has to happen that way)......or they bundled this dog up ....stick a needle in it... and pack up their cold cuts and boiled cabbage and head back home to the mutterland.....we all go the way of the dog.

Unfortunately as has been shown regularly with this stock in particular you really cannot 'believe Directors at this end of the market' and when we know what is happening it will be all too late and will have been put in place anyway.

The more i meet of these listed company directors the more waste, self interest and fraud i see.

nw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.399K 398.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8523884 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1875000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.