HGO 7.94% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-11

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Peteski,

I have to agree 100% with your post.

Whilst I have asked for clarification on the inconsistent reporting of reserve update time frame and a bit more of a guide to project profitablity (in relation to reported quarterly company costs) I also agree that there is nothing REALLY negative in the release (at least to my limited knowledge !).

In fact, FAT PROPHETS have AGAIN this week rated HGO A BUY.

We may well take another kick in the butt Monday with Dow tanking overnight, but so will most - and that,in general, has been the story over the last year and a half (since my entry at .30, just before Greece Mk.1 !).
    Drew's approach is conservative, that is now well known.
    So you would expect that the headlines from the last release are a reflection of what the Company's analysts and geos believe. I for one, trust that they know a whole lot more than most of us, and certainly the many lemmings that are running scared at present ( I am not saying that this sentiment is necessarily wrong in the macro sense).
    We have all seen how the tide can turn with better global market sentiment. There is no reason not to believe(IMO) that HGO will be better placed than many to take advantage of such a turnaround - SHOULD IT HAPPEN !
    Hillgrove DO have a producing mine that has the ability to provide a positive income stream - just as you say- and should do so. Provided-

Crusher and Plant issues are sorted to point of steady state production.
    Commodity prices hold.
    Management and directors show renumeration restraint.

Here's hoping for a better week. FOYT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.