HGO 1.41% 7.0¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report , page-15

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Just a couple of thoughts:

1. DS is sitting on a parcel of 1.25 mill shares executed at an average price of 25 cents. He's down 96K at current prices.

2. The Significant Mineral Resource Upgrade announcement states that the upgrade is based on a review of historical data and includes the drilling program results up to 23 Feb 2012:

......"The cut-off date for drilling data which contributed to the AMC Mineral Resource estimate was
    23 February 2012. Exploration at Kanmantoo during the first half of 2012 has comprised wider-spaced
    drilling, directed at increasing the Mineral Resource inventory in areas of known mineralisation. The
    results from this drilling are not included in the AMC Mineral Resource estimate."

Furthermore, the last Wilsons HTM report of 11 April 2012 stated:

..... "Kanmantoo exploration potential increasing: Recent drilling results from satellite targets Paringa and Critchley, located to the south of the Kanmantoo pit, have returned significant copper intersections. Importantly,
    these recent results are not expected to be included in the upcoming resource upgrade in late April. The drilling results suggest increasing scope for the satellite pits to merge into a single larger open pit, which supports the
    case for a possible future plant expansion.

The way I read it is that there is more to come. Please feel free to debunk my view.

If anyone is attending the AGM, would be great to query this.

-Mi96-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $146.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $157.4K 2.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 844965 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 342377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.