NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

i agree slampoil regarding century. i find it hard to comprehend...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    i agree slampoil regarding century. i find it hard to comprehend that a rig can be selected then all of a sudden its not safe and its personnel are incompetent. how does this happen. slampoil you will know but for anybody that doesn't know the general basis for engaging a rig or buying any sort of equipment is you go for the "lowest price technically acceptable" offer. being technically acceptable takes into account safety/quality as well. sometimes and more often than not you have to go with the more expensive option just to get the "technically acceptable" part of the equation. just a general part of due diligence would have been a review of safety records/standards/procedures etc. review cv's of who will be working the rig. then its up to nse to manage the contractor. nse obviously did not manage century well. nse should hand over operatorship to cop immediately. i mean seriously who has the runs on the board in that domain. it aint nse as they keep proving to us. we've said it all before but theres been a massive balls up here with this rig. to put it all on century is rubbish but standard practice unfortunately.
    all imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.