SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-4

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Went back over it carefully today and came out thinking I won't comment further, but of course I always do. I think we've got a bit more of the picture with this latest quarterly but the more one looks at it the more it becomes clear what a complicated venture this is. Except as a punter, I'm not qualified to make any sensible comment on the processes involved; I was at a loss to understand the significance of the smelter, I always thought we were shipping concentrate, maybe I missed something along the way. Anyway, leaving all that to the experts, the number one thing in a shareholder's mind is the finance. The comment from HQ is that their initial foray with the low capital cost model has received a positive reception from potential backers, good as far as it goes but we need something a lot more concrete ASAP.
    Finally, to finish on a positive note, as I like to do, at a market cap of about $4m the market has all but written this one off, but I think judging by the fevered activity going on in the background, as written up in the quarterly, there is still a focus on making this work and no one who could say 'NO' has, in fact, done so.
    Therefore, I continue to retain hope that our fortunes will turn around soon . . er . . one day.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5 732

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2650386 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.