PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"Mate, I am well and truly sick of being patient." You are not...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    "Mate, I am well and truly sick of being patient."

You are not alone BM3121! I think most of us are sick of the waiting, and perhaps even regretting getting into ABU, or even regretting getting into Gold stocks in the first place!

Gold stocks are going nowhere but down while the POG is falling!

Those holding Gold stocks would be distraught to see that their capital is down up to 150%! SLR down from $3.90 to 25c, TRY down from $5.00 to 55c! Yikes!!

ABU needs to start producing Gold and making money ASAP!!! This will boost market confidence in the company, boost the share price, provide money for exploration, expansion, drilling etc. But most importantly it will change market sentiment as it will prove that ABU's speeches, and paper prophecies have actually come to fruition! This will cause a huge boost in market sentiment for the company!

Market sentiment and confidence in a company is so important. Once ABU begins producing Gold, there will be a re-rating of the company and ABU’s sp should go up. Whilst the sp might not go stratospheric whilst the POG is so low, at least ABU will have a crutch to keep its sp from falling into the abyss. And when the market sentiment for Gold does turn around, ABU will have money in the bank, a proven, profitable mine in operation, plans for expansion, more positive drilling results etc, and the market will take it much more seriously and the sp should rise significantly.

Darren, please get the Gold mining happening ASAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.