PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-24

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Hell,

No, one cannot second guess the Fed. ABU of course has good fundamentals with indisputable grades in what appears to be one of the unique geological gold environments on the planet. Ultimately this should be and remain the focus.

The drop of the share price does not reflect the true value of this company. It is merely an aberration caused as the reaction to the gold price which precipitated from the economic events that were caused by so called smart politicians, world bankers and lawyers. - But then we all know that !-

Having said that, management is another factor in the formula and so far, despite what appeared as negative decisions in recent past, ABU management were able to hold the ship relatively steady despite the adverse gold and world economic conditions. They have managed to raise sufficient funds, consolidate the shares into a more manageable situation and have increased the potential value of the company by acquiring more good prospects regionally. I for one - at the risk of sounding bias - am grateful that management was primarily run by highly qualified technical people who are running what is at this stage a technical play.

Without intending to lessen the importance of the legal and administrative professions who normally try to run these companies in the foundation years, I think it is a good thing they were kept in the background pending the results of the principal phase of identifying and proving this play. The ore bodies have now been delineated and ready to exploit with more to come under all the accepted JORC categories, the current administrators can ultimately hand the package signed and sealed for the silks and accountants to manage. ABU will then start to be a well recognised and respected entity in the market. So much for fundamentals.

One final thing Hell, I don't particularly rely on charting for my moves, although I think that sometimes they reflect logical patterns over long term operating companies. I do look at them from time to time to obtain a complete assessment of a company. ABU has been ranging for a long time and is difficult to assess technically. However, If you follow Charts, You may notice a gap between 27 and 28.5 cents. The way the gold price is dropping, ABU may visit the 27 cent low and may be go to 24.5 which is the lowest resistance that occurred on the 12th June 2014.

So, Lets hope that the price of gold is not destroyed over the next few weeks and that the sentiment changes after the ABU AGM.

Good to hear from you Hell and

Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.