PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-28

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I'm just saying that it is an option the board will be considering. It is not as stupid as your idea of spending $800 an ounce just to stock pile it heaven knows where. What happens if the unthinkable happens and the $700 POG forecasters are right. I think as holders we only consider or own financial hardship when the sp drops, but the board are looking at a much bigger picture than a fluctuating sp.
    Imo the reason the sp is tumbling is because traders can see at low POG there are better investments. It doesn't matter if it's in the ground or has been sold, the profit margins are not what they want to see. I am at a loss why members want to see this gold sold off at current price levels. The idea that it will suddenly push buyers into a panic to buy the shares is not going to happen.
    IF production was stalled until the stock could be sold for twice production cost then that would cause a buying panic. I am sure the board are still considering all options, and is probably the reason why info is slow coming,
    2 things I would place money on though is no production will take place until 2nd quarter next year and there will be a large placement by then.
    I hope I am wrong and that the POG rockets straight back up to 1300+ and they start getting it out and sold by Xmas, but 40 yrs watching and dealing as my lively hood raises doubts. Luckily the massive gains by the SRR stock I bought 2 months ago is more than compensating my ABU losses, I think I will consider dropping ABU on their next upward movement, just seems to hard lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.