NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-5

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    have you guys check Couplous involvements in the mining and energy industry in OZ?

he was substantial holder of LNG before it fly and offload millions and ceased to be substantial holders when it traded around $3 dollars, he used to hold over 20 million units of LNG so you guys guess how rich he is.....

so he got allocated millions shares through DJ camichael and bought millions at 0.2 and 0.3c on market, then he bought on market again to line wipe 0.2c, so these purchase might be only tiny bit compared with what he has and he must see something from Nru which 99% of anti-Nruer could not see and refuse to see.....

there is clear difference line between Nru nightmare history and the current acquisition, that is Couplous being bought in by DJ after those nightmare history became past history and imo, the decision of leave South **i is Couplous decison, as well as the latest acquisition of that zinc project.

imo, we should wait to see the DD and drill to commence, to see what the drilling bring, given the previous drilling and mining, its clean geology, etc, Nru could onto a real quality one this time and Market will follow once the pump start by big pocket.....

i am optimistic this time not because Blakeman, but Couplous.
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 29/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.