PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Depends what you consider difficult work. With what mankind is...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Depends what you consider difficult work. With what mankind is achieving in this day and age, space travel, technology, science etc etc.
    ABU compares as an allotment, dig an hole in the ground, pull the spuds out and sell them at market.
    Shouldn't take a whole lot of organisation, as mining goes they have a much easier task than most. It's not as if they are going where no one as been before, just that management are unsure which is North and South.
    I am sure they will eventually get there, but it would be nice to see a bit of get up and go happening that is evident in many other mining companies.
    Having said that, like I posted earlier (and got chastised for lol!) I was in favour of ABU not producing until the POG was at a much better price than the earlier lows. It is now, but we are still not getting much info on how and when they will be ready to go. No excuse for keeping the shareholders in the dark, there would be no ABU if not for the cash put in by the likes of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.