AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Which market value NS+BS@45M ? so far you are the only person...

1. 438 Posts.
    Which market value NS+BS@45M ? so far you are the only person here come up with that number since they reject the 300M offer.

The net acre holding at the moment is about 24 000 acres, according to the recent acquisition in the next door $22000/acre. that will value BS+NS 480M but I conservatively I would not expect they would get that price, even if half that AZZ still get 240M walk away. Mcq would be dumber if they offer AZZ the 200M facility if what they are holding worth less than that figure.

if anything come out of this low oil price it will be the speeding up of consolidation in the shale industry. It will be far fetch for the OPEC to expect the US gona let their oil future security go away. As the indicated the reduction number of new drilling world wide gona create a net deficit in future production which will drive the price up due to the supply can't keep up with demand.

As a number of research had showed increase number of grid count globally doesn't linearly increase the world oil production output. In fact the world oil production output decline rapidly so you will need more grid count to just keep the production figure stable.

So this low oil price period will reduce the grid count grow number to a point that will caught a huge deficit in production and hence expect oil price above $150 in comming years as the number of grid count can't grow overnight to keep up the production. So that s why a deep pocket oiler will be in for the long ride and this is the best time to consolidate and mob up small producers and acreages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.