MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

Hi Aded; My takeaway from the QR-after I stopped yawning:...

1. 117 Posts.
    Hi Aded; My takeaway from the QR-after I stopped yawning:

Drilling program- still sloppy reporting. No plotting of holes on the maps, which should be pretty standard; no core box photos of graphite zone hits or photos from the program in the field; no list of graphite intercepts-which there should be, as you can see the graphite in the core if you look at other companies reports & photos; no assays after close to 5 months from when they supposedly started the drilling. Way too long. Be nice to know which lab the samples were sent to also, most companies report that; also as standard.

Not for a moment suggesting that they have invented an entire drill program out of thin air or anything; just a lot of basic normally-provided info is still missing and it shouldn't be. Isn't much good including the JORC reporting standards at the back of the report if they are not being complied with?

Drilling is a pretty big deal for juniors, especially nowadays, and it is simply good management to make the most of actual drill programs with lots of details, photos and the like. Strange that this outfit is not doing this. They have two alleged geologists on the BOD, so there is no excuse really.

'Funding' if you can call it that, is coming from selling Energizer shares and dumping company tenements - the mining industry equivalent of hawking the furniture. Not good in my view.

One interesting little tidbit at the end of App.2 at note 3: "...the Company has advised Energizer that it wishes to terminate the Green Giant Joint Venture." Wonder what that's about? OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.