PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-105

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Bob, they announced that they would announce successive gold pours. They however, did not do this & therefore cannot be trusted with any certainty going forward. Yiu can speculate all you like but ABU has taught me one thing. Don't ever invest on FA only! It's managerial prowess that excites the market & HONESTY to holders!

I personally wouldn't enter back in now if it was 19c! I, like Bruce have been getting ahead with other stocks to recoup our losses. He graphite, I other goldies. I haven't come on here to skite as this is both offensive & non productive & I still appreciate all the input you & others contributed. Problem with ABU is well....the head went to the block for one reason or another. Too much quiet here. NST is a good example of how management should treat it's holders & there are others I'm sure many can name.

Back to ABU. I hope the Dec Q brings a looooong awaitied sigh of relief to yourself & others that have been here for the long haul. I sincerely mean this. Many apologise for management's short comings but this doesn't do justice to the real problem & that is COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holders are joint OWNERS of the company & have a right to be treated with respect. NO SECRETS. NO WITHHOLDING OF INFO. I am glad Brett to have been the butt of your joke & another. That being, the "GOLDPIRATE effect" hmmmm.....what if I had of stayed huh?

All the best for the Dec Q is all I can say going forth! All the best guyz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.