PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Cheers SALT and others. Good discussion ongoing. As I guessed,...

1. 11,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6158
    Cheers SALT and others. Good discussion ongoing. As I guessed, the SP is holding up fine now. As its clear as day that ABU is super cheap compared to all of its peers. Perhaps in the future when you have more time SALT, I and others would love to see your figures. As you say though, much better to get production down pat, build up a cash balance of at least $20 million, then start looking at increasing production etc etc. (The Plant is indeed a great asset, with its costs now basically fixed, so any improvements or increase in production is going to dramatically affect the bottom line).

I look at SAR, and admire their prudence in capital management. Really good risk management and patience.

BOB - totally agree, although I am sure that management would prefer not to provide a monthly update, many companies do, even NST (in the sense that they chuck in so very new info into presentations etc on a regular basis).

GOLDPIRATE - very much understand where you are coming from. Unlike BDR, I think the quarterly was written poorly because they were rushed, not... trying to actually fudge things. Time will tell of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.