DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Certainly not a "pipe dream" but I don't how long you've been...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Certainly not a "pipe dream" but I don't how long you've been investing in these stocks but ive been for many a year. Made my fortune lost my fortune many times call me a slow learner. Dfs, pfs, bfs do you think Rio Bhp vale and the Chinese don't know the the likes of the dnk's and elm's for thst matter? Do you think there waiting on studies? I spoke to one of the geo's at vale on an unrelated mining matter. We got onto the subject of potash. He said there a couple of projects elm and dnk that potentially are ball tearers. They both got got world class grades and world class amounts. So everyone knows. So where's the funding?? The big Boys will wait. 2,4,8 maybe 15 years if they have too to see if these projects can line up all there ducks which is the problem. And if they can they would sooner pay an extra 10 billion for it. The Chinese will come in the dead of night when your injured, wounded, getting so diluted yiur on your knees. Art of war. So no it's not a "pipe dream" but sometimes getting the funding and a ball tearer of a profitable company can be further apart then me walking to Pluto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.